If 4 straight days of rain feels like a lot, how did Noah feel about 40??
So today was better than the rest of the week.
1. We started genetics in biology and I'm glad because I understand some of it since we studied cells already so and I got EC for remebering what Microtubles are, and it's one of the more fun chapters
2. We had a fun English discussion about that book I like so much and my teacher, Mrs. Katz, was happy with me for coming up with good Q's as well as A's
3. We had a nice sub today
4. Talal hung out with my brother while we waited for mom after school and it was really funny. Talal freaked out because Levi ate a piece of my study guide for the test tomorrow, so Mrs. Katz told them that that's not a good way to get smart. :)
5. Our game was canceled, but now I don't have to be exhausted from practice
6. I'm kind of excited for our writing assembly tomorrow
Thursdays are good days evidently
Oh and I decided that over the summer I want to start another blog and use it to write a story like Charles Dickens wrote his books, posting a chapter a week.But I don't know what it would be about. What would you guys find entertaining?
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
omg, i love the story blog idea!!
my friends and i tried to do that once. we each would post part of the story, but we never ended up finishing it.
idk whatever you want to write about! something awesome!
Post a Comment