Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Cold Rainy Day

Today was just one of those days...
we had a sub for my last three classes of the day and everybody was hyper and crazy, except me because I was tierd. But not as tierd as yesterday because I got to bed early last night.
Somebody figured out me and Elizabeth's code.Ziz Kpti, xiz bsf zpv tp tnbsu?
At soccer practice everybody was mad about something or other. Some of us got more mad as practice progressed. I really miss my old coach Mr. Hamlin.
I didn't do well in practice today. A lot of players have trouble using their left foot. That includes me, but I have trouble with my right foot too. It's frustrating because I'm fast and I can get to the ball, but I usually don't handle the ball well when I get there. I'm not looking forward to being sore for our game tomorrow.
There's my bad day,now here's three more positive things (because I enjoy making lists)
1. Today a person at school who I always thought would be hopelessly annoying, was nice and did things right. I guess you should never stop believing in people
2. Levi is becoming much less annoying. He's acting like a normal person and we talk like normal people. Maybe he's growing up? hm....
3.I found out our English book,Great Expectations, gets better the father you read. I loved the last chapters and I'm considering reading the unabridged version this summer
Now I can end this on a happier note

♫ ♫ Here comes the sun, do do do do ♫ ♫

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to forget about the bad and concentrate on the good! Remember "You must have a positive mental attitude!" Love ya, Dad

Elaina Damon said...

Thanks Dad! LOVE YOU! :)

elizabeth. said...

haha, i agree. sometimes josh is too smart for his own good.

and yay for positivity!