Saturday, April 18, 2009

A children's author

In honor of writing month at school we can write a picture book and enter it in a contest. So I decided to try at childrens writing. My book is called The Dragon Of Exmoozevel. It's a fairy tale that involves a prince, a dragon, and a magic sword. There's a princess too but she's not a princess; she's the daughter of the Keeper Of The Magic Sword. I'm trying to illustrate it, and so far Prince Bret looks like he's wearing a band uniform, and I haven't started on the princess yet. I haven't named her so could you comment with suggestions? I would apprciate it :)
Other than working on de book my saturday has comprised facebook, Levi's boating adventure, and accomplishing dad's 3 goals.
I should be hardcore and go running or atleast jogging since we have a soccer game on monday...but running takes a lot of energy. I was up untill 1 last night so I don't have a surplus of energy. Instead of running, I'll continue with my children's literature and start drawing the un-named princess

1 comment:

elizabeth. said...

yay for children's literature!

Alaya
or Nessefa
or Maleya.
idk.