Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thunderstorms and Ancient Treasures

Today I passed the time when it wasn't storming, by playing this new computer game called Jewel Quest. You play as an archaeologist hero who's on mission to find an ancient temple, and steal vast treasures without angering ancient spirits. To do this, you solve these puzzles which are really fun and challenging. So today I got to the fourth level of the third stage. I must have a talent for virtual treasure hunting and dangerous missions.

Today I saw dandelions in the front yard, so now I'm sure it's spring. Along with spring comes spring thunderstorms. We got plenty of those today, which makes me happy because I love thunderstorms. Watching thunderstorms is one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes I write stories under the light of flashing lightning, or other times I just watch and listen to the wind and the rain. Today I just watched. Mom always opens the windows after it rains so now our house smells like fresh air. I love spring!

My quote for today:
" How 'bout that weather!"
-dad during awkward conversations

1 comment:

elizabeth. said...

I love thunderstorms too.:P theyre pretty much one of my favorite things ever. I was out walking yesterday and I got caught in one.