The title may or may not make sense to you; to me it means today could be going better....
Anyways exams in a few weeks, studying until then, random stressful things......
I'm glad chicago trip is really soon. 2 day of fun where I won't have to think about things. Like for example soccer. I won't start talking about our coaches, I would end up rambling and possibly get disrespectful, so I'm going to leave you a quote and let you judge their coaching style
Coach: (after game on friday) "well guys, it sucks that we lost..."
it's a good thing the girls on the team know how to support each other... I love those guys.
This is such a crazy time of year. I wonder if things will slow down in summer.I know I'll atleast be getting more sleep! :)
sorry for all puntuation and typing errors in this post, I'm really tired because I was up very late last night thinking about a friend who's life is way worse than mine right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the title.
and yes im glad we all [for the most part] love eachother so much on the soccer team. :]]
Post a Comment