the Stars
Luke about to hit a double
Stars and Stiffs Softball
This is me and Luke
Stars and Stiffs Volley BallHere's me running to 1st.( I was out before I got there)
Before I talk about camp I should mention that I am at the coffee shop drinking somthing with a lot of white chocolate and I am extremely bouncy and hyper so there may be some spelling errors! Any way this was by far the BEST year of camp ever for me ( in more ways than one!) I was on Ben Survances team ,the Conquerors and we tied for 6th place. I got to hang out with all my old friends exept Sophie , And I made some VERY nice new friends! : ) Thankfully Bro. Pope was feeling good enough to be there becuase camp wouldn't be the same without him. I don't have many pictures becuase I had some camera problems ,But I did get a few and I will get more from Heather soon!

2 comments:
heyy enjoyed your update!! Athens was GrEaT this year!!
awww!
(you know what i mean)
:)
Post a Comment