Thursday, July 17, 2008

13 Candles For Holly!

Gasp! Holly I thought you loved dogs!( actually it's made of cup cakes!) : )

in the words of Holly "13 flippin sweet candles!"

We know Levi enough to know that he had to have his share of fun!

I custom made the wrapping!

Congrats to my FABULOUS friend!
Happy 13th birthday to Holly! Welcome to teen hood! The fabulous present I was working on she loved! It was a cool pink bag with a treasure hunt inside. I dumped three bags of candy into the bag and then hid 13 little presents in the candy. We went over to her house ( not a big deal since it's right next door) and I gave the present to her and we had cake.Well, Holly's not a kid anymore but she's still her fun old self!

1 comment:

Jill Damon said...

Elaina, You did very well on the pink bag! Thanks, for going to the park with us!