Friday, September 19, 2008

Hi from Alfred!

( for any who are blonde like me and can't figure this out, the bold words are from my friend, Alfred and the small words are from me.)
Today commenting on this post is Alfred George.Hi Folks! So Alfred what have you been doing lately?Homework and lots of it! But at least some of it is Latin. Yeah, taking Latin definitely has it's advantages!Like what? Like confusing those who aren't taking it!Oh yeah totally. So what's been up with you Lanie? Well some drama,homework and oh yes, I got a 100% on my Latin quiz! Really!? I didn't, How did you do that? Talal and I quizzed each other and I studied Oh Maybe if I would've studied or quizzed I would have done better... But I'm definitely not the smartest kid in school.This week I've been getting help with my algebra from a 12 year old! Wow! Explain! This week Mrs. Bowen came up with a seating chart and I'm now sitting next to Josh. Josh is 12 and in 8th grade( he's in my class because he was moved up) and he is way smarter than me! He's always done with his work before I'm half done with mine and while he's waiting for the rest of the class to get done he writes his own complicated problems and solves those! Wow! How's your new cosin doing? I love the name! Totally! Heath is Jill's baby, a beautiful little guy. I got to go see him!Wow he is beautiful! Yeah Congradulations Carl and Jill!
Well Lanie you better wrap it up. You've been drinking that carmel coffee this whole time and you make a lot of typos when you're on that much caffine! Yeahh yor right. Bye Alfred. Bye Lanie.
( leave me a comment if you want ot hear from alfred again!)

2 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

I'll be the first to comment you!! That was reallyy cute!! And Heath is AdOrAbLe!!

elizabeth. said...

hahah hoorah another post! cool.
so you still cant get over that josh is smarter than you. hahah. idk thats funny for some reason. anyway do you have an email address? well you should email me. and dont forget to send your article(s)!
see you mon.!