Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fair, Flowers and More

It was Holly's idea to wear matching outfits.
Frog Jumping contest
Hannah's 4th place winning frog" Petie" who jumped 29 inches!
Yay for dizzieing rides!
My frog only jumped 9 inches and didn't win anything


See how weird this cat is?

Dad+Lanie construction crew!( No bed too big for us! )

I'm sure I will get camp pictures soon, but I'm so blonde I forgot to ask Vicki yet!Levi had strep throat so we haven't been to town in awhile , that's why I haven't posted anything in awhile. We went to the fair last week and had a GREAT time!Levi still wasn't feeling good so I went with Hannah and Holly. And Hannah entered me in the frog jumping contest and that was. . . interesting, But lots of fun! Levi and I got new beds. And while dad was taking Levi's old one apart I helped and learned how to use a ratchet. And Levi's cat has been even weirder that usual lately. Even though that doesn't sound possible, look at the pictures. And my morning glories are blooming. ( i planted lots of flowers and they were some of the only ones that survived! ) This summer's almost over for me because school starts September 2! The summer goes by way too fast!

No comments: